top of page

Running

Открытая·10 пользователей

Watch Spy X Family Part 2 Episode 3 For Free On... ((EXCLUSIVE))

Spy X Family is back with the hugely popular anime from Wit Studio and Cloverworks returning for its second cour in October. Part 2 of Spy X Family launches on Crunchyroll this weekend, with the anime streaming service once again simulcasting the hit show. If you want to watch Spy X Family episode 13 then we have confirmed details on when it will air.

Watch Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 3 for free on...

Spy x Family was one of the most popular anime series of last season, and the Forger family played a big part in its success. Loid Forger, the father in the family, is actually the WISE agent Twilight, one of the best spies in Westalis. He's currently working in Ostania trying to stop a war from occurring between the two countries.

Bond is the family dog and an esper with the ability to see the future. As a member of the Forger family, Bond generally lives a peaceful life. However, he occasionally gets involved in the dangerous missions that Twilight has to undertake as part of his duties, showing off his keen sense of intuition and intelligence.

Spy x Family: Part 2 is available on Crunchyroll, Netflix, and Hulu depending on your region, but some may require you to get a VPN. Still, they all release new episodes together, so you can choose any of them to watch Part 2.

Spy x Family became instantly popular after its release, leaving fans adoring the Forgers. While, up till now, the anime has focused on its three protagonists, Loid, Yor, and Anya Forger, the second cour will introduce us to a new four-legged family member, who will be just as fun to watch. So, let's look at the streaming details for Spy x Family.

Loid makes some cookies while Yor prepares coffee. As they eat, Yor is impressed with the cookies, and Anya states she helped make them. However, Loid explains she only got covered in flour and ate peanuts afterward. After finishing, they practice for the Eden College interview, where Loid explains that the prestigious school evaluates the parents and children about their social standing and how cultured they are. Loid acts as the interviewer and asks Anya her name and address, which she answers incorrectly. Loid then asks her how she spends her days off, and Anya states her father orders her to stay home, so she ends up watching TV alone. Loid states that gives a terrible impression and turns to Yor, asking her why she chose Eden College and how she plans to pass the exam. Yor thinks of how people "pass away" and gives a few reasons why a person can die. Loid proceeds with the next question and asks her to describe her parenting methods. Wondering, Yor says one should strike first to be victorious. Loid feels he should give up and passing the interview would be impossible. He suggests they should go out and learn more about what is normal for an upper-class family.

The new family heads out, and Anya wishes to hold hands with Yor, who happily obliges. Yor gets reminded of how she held her younger brother's hand but thinks she should be more careful after remembering how she hugged him and broke two of his ribs. Anya hears these thoughts and runs away from Yor. Loid then takes them to an opera to enjoy some first-class music, but the experience simply leaves Yor confused and Anya dozing off. Afterward, he takes them to an art museum, where Anya shouts inappropriate words while Yor gets fascinated by a painting of a guillotine. Anya sees a Kids Place, where kids can draw, and wishes to do such. Loid allows her while he and Yor take a break. Anya decides to draw her family, but once she finishes and Loid comes, she believes that if he sees it, he may figure out her ability and tries to cover it. To her relief, Loid assumes all the drawings are related to the spy series she watches. Next, Loid takes them to the tailor, who suggests making a dark blue semi-formal dress for Yor. Yor finds the color lovely but usually prefers black or red clothes as the cover blood splatters more easily. After ordering a couple of outfits and leaving, and since Yor is a regular at that tailor, Loid suggests telling the tailor they are married on their next visit. Next, they go to a photographer and take a family picture.

For those of you trapped in the land of maple leaves, hockey, and runaway Hollywood productions, forsooth! This week you're treated to one of the very best FMA episodes. It's touching and yet also exceedingly dark and morose, as Ed and Al suspect Tucker's Chimera research may have more to do with the disappearance of his family than he lets on.

All I know about this particular episode, is that Sonic and his gang are trapped on a mysterious planet. And, a new character named Cosmo is mysteriously ill. Also, one can fathom that Dr. Eggman is up to his usual hijinx. Mysterious!

Yu-Gi-Oh! technically returned to the Kids WB Saturday morning line-up last week, but Zap2it and other TV listing warehouses had the episode listed as a rerun. Fortunately, once again you brave readers came through for me and notified me of this mistake in the forums. Bravo, good sirs! Your reward this week is, in fact, a brand-new, part-one-of-five episode of Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Growing up in the '80s and early '90s meant that I was only able to go and see films like \"Akira,\" \"Ghost in the Shell\" and \"Princess Mononoke\" when they came to our local art house theaters. I watched series like \"Robotech\" and \"Voltron\" knowing that they were part of something bigger. Not just the stories themselves, but the whole world of Japanese animation. I'm still undereducated. Maybe that's why I always look forward to putting together the Anime section of the gift guide. There are usually a few familiar faces but so much of it is foreign to me. One of these days I'll get to read all the books that are pilled up around my bedroom and watch all the series that have been recommended to me over the year. Until then, I'm window shopping. Here's a look at some of the things that caught my eye. 041b061a72

О группе

Welcome to a Running group! You can connect with other subsc...

Участники

bottom of page