top of page

Running

Открытая·10 пользователей

[S6E6] Let's Make It Official [REPACK]

Filming officially began on March 10, 2021, in New Mexico.[27][28] Each episode was expected to take about three weeks to film, a longer filming schedule compared to previous seasons, where a typical episode was filmed in nine days.[14][29] Cranston and Paul were flown in to Albuquerque and filmed their scenes in April 2021.[30] Their roles were kept in absolutely secrecy, with both actors kept out of sight when not on set, similar to Cranston's cameo in El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie.[31] They stayed in Alburquerque for four days at an Airbnb, with all wardrobe and makeup done in the home and only leaving to be taken on site to shoot.[32] They appeared in one scene together as well as one individual scene each.[33] The Cinnabon scenes in Better Call Saul are set in Omaha, but are filmed at the Cottonwood Mall in Albuquerque, New Mexico.[34] Production was predicted to last roughly eight months, but filming instead wrapped after eleven months on February 9, 2022.[35][36]

[S6E6] Let's Make It Official

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2uis5m&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw18plb_H5670zMXjsXOkZW-

(Ratboy gets up to leave)Jax: Stay. (Jax puts phone on table with speaker on) We're all here.Galen: The council is prepared to offer you terms for your betrayal.Jax: Our betrayal?Galen: That's right. A peaceful transition. Or we do what we did yesterday to every clubhouse between here and San Bernardino.Jax: What terms?Galen: Clay will be handling the distribution of our guns in Northern California. How, is none of your concern. What is your concern is facilitating that transition. Making sure all your buyers are onboard. And you won't be taking a percentage. You wanted out, that includes profit as well. Understood?Jax: We'll have to take a vote.Galen: I don't give a shit about your democracy. Are we understood? (everyone silently votes yes)Jax: Yeah. Understood.Roarke: Glad to hear that, Jackson.Jax: Really? Because your plan was to blow up our clubhouse with a full table, so forgive me if I have a little trouble believing you're glad to hear anything from me.Roarke: We regret being pushed to such desperate measures. Let's make sure that never happens again.Jax: All of us here can live with that. I'm not sure everyone at your table feels the same way.Galen: We all want the same thing, Jax.Jax: No, we don't. I'll cut Connor and your other guys loose.Roarke: They're still alive?Jax: Yeah. I told you. I didn't want a war.Roarke: Aye. (end of phone call)Chibs: I say we keep Connor for a couple more days. Make sure this peace shit is real.Jax: Is that what you all want?Tig: Yeah. Yeah.Happy: At least a couple days.Juice: Makes sense.Jax: Okay. Tacoma's still at the barn. Let's keep them there 'til we get back.Tig: Jax. Rogue River, Indian Hills, Eureka, Moab, Tacoma, all officers are confirmed.Jax: Alright, let's go. (bangs gavel) 041b061a72

О группе

Welcome to a Running group! You can connect with other subsc...

Участники

bottom of page