top of page

Running

Открытая·10 пользователей

Mood SMS - Custom Text

Users can access many Mood SMS resources like themes and wallpapers. There are more than 100 themes that you can apply to the app, and of course, all aspects of it are wholly changed simultaneously. At the same time, you can also change the background when texting using the wallpapers recommended by the application or taking advantage of the impressive images available on your device.

Mood SMS - Custom Text

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2uexux&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0O1RBy2g3DAmTr0WOr6H38

The app also has some features to make your messaging experience easier, like you can instant message with a group of more than 200 people quickly. At the same time, you also know who is texting and keep the conversation going with ease. In addition, the application also supports caller ID to help you identify phone numbers quickly and prevent spam messages from users you do not know.

You can maximize message protection in two main ways: setting up a password that will make it difficult for others and backing up important messages in the cloud. So, this is the app where you can enjoy the most complete and impressive texting experience.

One of the many advantages brought by the rapid development of information technology is the ease with which people can communicate with each other. Apps like Mood Messenger allow users to chat and exchange texts for a short period. Users can continue to communicate with anyone they want without meeting face-to-face. This application is the vehicle for people to connect.

With the development of technology at its current rate, it is possible to improve the way texting is done, and texting has quickly become one of the most popular forms of communication in the modern world. You no longer have to use the default messaging app on your device to ensure that your messages are delivered as quickly as possible; you can install Mood Messenger instead.

Staying in touch with your friends and family is easier than ever before with Mood SMS. This powerful Android app makes it simple to create custom text and MMS messages without any extra hassle. You can also use Mood SMS to share photos, videos, documents, and other types of multimedia with anyone in the world, quickly and easily.

When you need to deliver an important message, Mood SMS is there to help. The app comes with advanced features such as secure encryption, message tracking, and customizable notification alerts, so you can rest assured that your conversations are always kept private. Plus, with its powerful message analytics, you can track trends and important insights from your chat.

Mood SMS - Custom Text & MMS is calea,echo,communication,#mood, content rating is Everyone (PEGI-3). This app is rated 4.52 by 66 users who are using this app. To know more about the company/developer, visit Caléa Solutions website who developed it. com.calea.echo.apk apps can be downloaded and installed on Android 4.4.x and higher Android devices. The Latest Version of 2.8.0.2420 Available for download. Download the app using your favorite browser and click Install to install the application. Please note that we provide both basic and pure APK files and faster download speeds than APK Mirror. This app APK has been downloaded 173653+ times on store. You can also download com.calea.echo APK and run it with the popular Android Emulators.

Original review: Love the app. Not a fan of the new ads put in however. Edit now a few years later. Even more displeased with mood being involved with my calls. Please disable this or allow an option for it. If not, I'll probably delete it. I don't want mood involved with my calls. I use it for texting, not calling. I also docked it a star for this. Please, please listen to the other reviews here. No one seems to like this new feature.

The app is easy to access,it is simple anyone can use ,in short the app is quick,secure,reliable and the functins,features are crystal clear and amazing .Am using mood messenger right now download it now it's useful and you will see the greatness of it and i love mood and everything is mood .Emojis are clear ,you're able to send or share messages and the app it does have useful notifications .

It was working again after a terrible update maybe a year ago, but now i updated today against my better judgment, & NONE of my texts are going thru. Your updates, EVERY TIME, screw something up & it takes you weeks to resolve it. You don't answer emails, either, & the pro version's price went up over 100%... For an app that's unusable after every update? Its too bad bc when its working i LOVE it.

It's improved a lot the only reason I'm giving it for stars is because for someone known reason all of my little widgets are disappearing I have no clue where they're at I used to be able to send a widget to say good morning and now it's not there I even went in the settings and look to see how to get them back and I couldn't find anything but in any case for texting it's a good app I like it I just would like to have the widgets. If I can't get the widgets back then I'm uninstalling it for good

I am using mood since 5 year in the begging it was an amazing sms application with customization tool and private box. But I am facing big isssues about notification of receiving issues I change different mobile model and brands and following the setting you are instructed but notification is only received if screen is on otherwise your screen light is off you will not be able to see your incoming sms for many our. Please fix these issues. Even I purchase it but problem is still there as usual.

The app offers over 100 different wallpaper options and themed texting effects to choose from. In addition to the themes, users can download wallpapers from the device's gallery. When texting, people can change the background by using one of the recommended options or by using a theme to alter colors. The app provides users with more than 100 moods that can be changed at once.

The Mood SMS app allows you to easily convey your emotions through texts through its support of different methods. Including animated GIFs and memes in messages is convenient, as is sharing videos and information shared by the application. Emoji icons and stickers can also be used to easily express feeling using the app.

With the modern age comes new ways of messaging. It's no longer necessary to send text messages through the default messaging app that's installed on a device. The fastest way to communicate is through Mood Messenger. It's a great app for sharing messages with friends, family and clients. And it also allows users to contact everyone. Discover the world and its people through sharing information. This truly is a great decision for you. Work together to explore even the most remote places. Through Mood Messenger, you can still get information about your enemies thanks to the messages they send through the app.

You can message multiple people through a chat app by joining a chat group. You can also text one person by creating a special message just for that person. People need to be able to converse with everyone. Talking more helps make the conversation more lively. Adding stories and debating helps create a community. Chatting with Mood Messenger is engaging thanks to its always open chat groups. Adding new members is easy since Mood Messenger uses a straightforward process. A place to share thoughts and feelings, as well as a venue for sending messages. Creating your own ideas and projects makes you more effective, because it lets you connect with more people through group efforts.

Change the message colors at will. Plus, wallpaper options offer unique images for added color. Discuss topics with friends using a lot of different messaging apps. You can decide what fonts are used for text messages; this is just another part of changing your font. Mood Messenger also features different typefaces. You can choose the fonts that you need for whatever mood you're in. Create messages that stand out with the colors you love by interacting with them in conversation. Mood Messenger is an effective messaging application that allows users to discuss text messages quickly via chat groups. This app also allows users to quickly send text messages by creating chat groups. Mood Messenger is a great app to consider for your phone. It's fast and high-quality mobile messaging. Check out the Mood Messenger mod messaging with wPARAPHRASE for additional features.th many outstanding features.

Google Messages is the standard messaging app on a large portion of Android phones these days, and is available for free on Google Play (opens in new tab) if your phone didn't have it pre-installed. Google Messages uses the "common" method for custom conversation notifications on phones running Android Oreo and up.

Use the Messages app to express yourself with Memoji and personalized Memoji sticker packs that match your personality and mood. On models with a TrueDepth camera, you can send animated Memoji messages that record your voice and mirror your facial expressions.

Over the years the text message app has evolved from a relatively simple texting application to a sophisticated tool complete with various effects. That is true on both iPhone and Android device. iMessage, for example, is Apple's proprietary messaging service. Since the release of iOS10, iPhone owners have been able to spice up their messages with handwritten doodles and full-screen effect.

Note: Apple introduced a new Camera Effects in iOS 12, which allows you to use your photo as the texting backgrounds. Tap the camera icon on the new message screen, select Effects and then Text. Type in what you want to say, tap the close icon and then touch the send icon to complete it.

In addition to the native message app on your iPhone or Android phone, there are more choices to polish your text messages and dress them up. You can find 5 best apps to help you change the message theme on iPhone or Android.

Now, you should understand how to add and change backgrounds for text messages on your iPhone or Android phone. Firstly, Apple does not permit you to customize texting background, but you can try the full-screen effect. Apparently, it is easier to modify the background of your messages on Android device. Besides, we also shared top 5 apps to achieve the task. 041b061a72

О группе

Welcome to a Running group! You can connect with other subsc...

Участники

bottom of page