top of page

ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ ТХЭКВОНДО РОССИИ

Public·10 members
Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Download You 39;ve Been On My Mind By Black Sherif

How to Download "You've Been On My Mind" by Black Sherif

If you are a fan of Ghanaian hip-hop, you may have heard of Black Sherif, a young and talented rapper who has been making waves in the music scene. His debut album, The Villain I Never Was, features 14 tracks that showcase his raw and authentic style, blending highlife, reggae, and drill influences. One of the songs that stands out is "You've Been On My Mind", a love song with a twist that expresses his feelings for a girl who is not interested in him. In this article, we will tell you more about Black Sherif, why you should download his song, and how to do it easily and legally.

download you 39;ve been on my mind by black sherif

Who is Black Sherif?

A rising star in Ghanaian hip-hop

Black Sherif, whose real name is Mohammed Ismail Sherif, was born in 2001 in Konongo, Ghana. He started making music at a young age, inspired by artists like Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, and Stonebwoy. He gained popularity in 2020 with his singles "Kwaku The Traveller" and "Second Sermon", which went viral on social media and received praise from critics and fans alike. He is known for his gritty and honest lyrics that reflect his life experiences and challenges, as well as his versatile and energetic flow that adapts to different beats and genres.

The Villain I Never Was: his debut album

In September 2022, Black Sherif released his first studio album, The Villain I Never Was, under the label EMPIRE. The album is a personal and powerful statement that explores his struggles with self-doubt, poverty, and society's expectations. He also showcases his growth as an artist and a person, as he embraces his identity and his potential. The album features collaborations with other Ghanaian artists like Larry Gaaga, Malcolm Nuna, Yaw Tog, and Burna Boy. The album received positive reviews from critics and listeners, who praised its production quality, lyrical content, and musical diversity.

You've Been On My Mind: a love song with a twist

One of the songs that caught the attention of many fans is "You've Been On My Mind", which is the seventh track on the album. The song is a love song with a twist, as it tells the story of Black Sherif's unrequited feelings for a girl who does not reciprocate his interest. He expresses his frustration and confusion over her mixed signals and cold attitude, while also admitting his vulnerability and longing for her. The song has a catchy chorus that repeats the line "You've been on my mind", followed by different verses that describe his emotions and thoughts. The song has a smooth and melodic beat that contrasts with his rap delivery, creating a dynamic and captivating sound.

Why download "You've Been On My Mind"?

Enjoy the song offline and on any device

One of the reasons why you may want to download "You've Been On My Mind" is to enjoy the song offline and on any device. If you download the song as an MP3 file, you can transfer it to your phone, tablet, computer, or any other gadget that supports audio playback. This way, you can listen to the song anytime and anywhere you want, without worrying about internet connection or data usage. You can also create your own playlist and mix the song with other tracks that you like.

Support the artist and his music

Another reason why you may want to download "You've Been On My Mind" is to support Black Sherif and his music. By downloading the song legally, you are showing your appreciation and respect for his work and talent. You are also helping him earn some income from his music, which can motivate him to create more songs and albums in the future. You can also share the song with your friends and family, and spread the word about his music to more people.

Discover more songs from Black Sherif and his genre

A final reason why you may want to download "You've Been On My Mind" is to discover more songs from Black Sherif and his genre. If you like the song, you may also enjoy the rest of his album, The Villain I Never Was, which has 13 other tracks that showcase his versatility and creativity. You can also explore other songs from Ghanaian hip-hop, which is a rich and diverse genre that blends traditional and modern influences. You may find some new artists and songs that suit your taste and mood.

How to download "You've Been On My Mind"?

Buy the song from iTunes or Google Play

The best way to download "You've Been On My Mind" is to buy the song from iTunes or Google Play, depending on your device and preference. These are the official platforms that sell the song legally and securely, and they also offer high-quality audio files. The price of the song is usually around $0.99 or equivalent in your currency. Here are the step-by-step guides for iTunes and Google Play users:

Step-by-step guide for iTunes users

• Open the iTunes app on your device or computer.

• Search for "You've Been On My Mind" by Black Sherif in the search bar.

• Select the song from the results and click on the price button.

• Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.

• Confirm your purchase and wait for the download to complete.

• Enjoy the song on your device or transfer it to another gadget if you want.

Step-by-step guide for Google Play users

• Open the Google Play app on your device or computer.

• Select the song from the results and click on the price button.

• Enter your Google account and payment details if prompted.

• Confirm your purchase and wait for the download to complete.

Download the song for free from YouTube or SoundCloud

If you don't want to spend money on downloading "You've Been On My Mind", you can also download the song for free from YouTube or SoundCloud, using some online tools or apps. However, this method is not recommended, as it may violate the copyright laws and the quality of the audio files. It may also expose your device to malware or viruses that can harm your data and privacy. Therefore, use this method at your own risk and discretion. Here are the step-by-step guides for YouTube and SoundCloud users:

Step-by-step guide for YouTube users

• Open the YouTube app or website on your device or computer.

• Select the video that has the song and copy its URL.

• Open a new tab and go to an online YouTube to MP3 converter, such as ytmp3.cc or y2mate.com.

• Paste the URL in the box and click on convert or download.

• Wait for the conversion to finish and download the MP3 file to your device or computer.

Step-by-step guide for SoundCloud users

• Open the SoundCloud app or website on your device or computer.

• Select the track that has the song and copy its URL.

• Open a new tab and go to an online SoundCloud to MP3 converter, such as scdownloader.io or klickaud.net.

• Paste the URL in the box and click on download or convert.

• Wait for the conversion to finish and download the MP3 file to your device or computer.

Conclusion

In conclusion, "You've Been On My Mind" by Black Sherif is a great song that you should download and listen to. It is a love song with a twist that showcases his rap skills and his emotions. You can download the song legally from iTunes or Google Play, or for free from YouTube or SoundCloud, using some online tools or apps. However, we recommend that you buy the song from the official platforms, as it is safer, better, and more supportive of the artist. We hope that this article has helped you learn more about Black Sherif and his music, and how to download his song easily and legally. Thank you for reading!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Who is Black Sherif?

A: Black Sherif is a Ghanaian rapper who was born in 2001 in Konongo. He is known for his gritty and honest lyrics that reflect his life experiences and challenges, as well as his versatile and energetic flow that adapts to different beats and genres. He released his debut album, The Villain I Never Was, in September 2022, which features 14 tracks that showcase his raw and authentic style.

Q: What is "You've Been On My Mind" about?

A: "You've Been On My Mind" is a love song with a twist, as it tells the story of Black Sherif's unrequited feelings for a girl who does not reciprocate his interest. He expresses his frustration and confusion over her mixed signals and cold attitude, while also admitting his vulnerability and longing for her. The song has a catchy chorus that repeats the line "You've been on my mind", followed by different verses that describe his emotions and thoughts.

Q: How can I download "You've Been On My Mind" legally?

A: The best way to download "You've Been On My Mind" legally is to buy the song from iTunes or Google Play, depending on your device and preference. These are the official platforms that sell the song legally and securely, and they also offer high-quality audio files. The price of the song is usually around $0.99 or equivalent in your currency. You can follow our step-by-step guides above for iTunes and Google Play users.

Q: How can I download "You've Been On My Mind" for free?

A: If you don't want to spend money on downloading "You've Been On My Mind", you can also download the so

About

ברוך הבא לקבוצה! אתה יכול להתחבר עם מנויים אחרים, לקבל עדכונ...

Members

• Feodor Martyshcenko
  • Gabriel Rivera
    Gabriel Rivera
  • Oliver Cook
    Oliver Cook
  • Noah Reed
    Noah Reed
  • Airam Rojas Zerpa
    Airam Rojas Zerpa
bottom of page