top of page

Running

Public·10 members
Luca Nguyen
Luca Nguyen

Download [CRACKED] ALL LCD LED LOGO Kazmi Elecom Part04 Rar

Collection of All LCD/LED TV LOGO here is available for you all by Kazmi Elecom. You can download all LCD LED TV LOGOs free of cost. Each TV has different options to change its logo. All original brands have their own built-in software and logo so we can not change their logo. All Chinese brands have the feature to change their welcome screen or Logo. Universal china LCD/LED Board or Jumper Board has the same procedure to capture the logo or welcome screen. You can set your self-created Logo as well. Here is below a detailed image of the Logo file attached to this post. Some Video Tutorials also are given in the last of this post.

Download ALL LCD LED LOGO Kazmi Elecom part04 rar

Sir mera Kodak 32 inch ka smart tv hai jiska board CV338H-A42 Hai aur resolution 1366*768 hai. Mai kon sa software download karu pata nhi chal raha hai. Yaha pe 34 software hai is board ke. Maine Samsung ka 1 part pen drive mai upload karke tv mai lagaya but kuch nahi hua.Tv on karne par smart tv ka logo likhata hai par pura nhi khulta phir band ho jata hai phir turant start hoke logo likhata hai phir band ho jata hai .Yhi lagatar ho raha hai.Sir bataye ki kon sa software download karu aur kya uske sabhi part karne honge ?? Please help

rt809f is best. and for smart LED TVs you can jtag to save the software backup and jtag file can also be loaded with programmer. better to use usb firmware for smart tv. and if you want you can share files that you saved yourself with us kazmielecom@gmail.com

I have a Wansa Wisdom Share Smart Cloud LED (1920*1080) Model WLE43F7760S. The main board for Android is TP.MS338.PB801. This TV is made in china and remote is of Wansa brand so i am guessing it is also a made in china remote. I saw all your downloadable softwares but the one that seems fine to me was TP.MS338.PB801_1920x1080_Samsung_Tested.part 1 to 5. I have already downloaded this software and copied the way your video instructed. The problem that i am facing here is that when i connect this USB to my Wansa LED and turn it on through the power button on the remote, it does not take from the usb drive but instead goes to that wisdom share logo screen and after a minute or so the LED switches off again.

I watched your video and downloaded no. 37 software. Uploaded it to the USB and plugged it into the TV. Even though, after plugging the tv to the power, it doesnt start the set-up. only the NIKAI logo and wisdomshare logos are appearing same as previous. Help me with this. Let me know the correct software to download.

Dear sir mere pas wisdom share 32inch led hey jis ka board no.TPMS358-PB801 hey resolution 19201080 hey. Jis ka display sirf logo hi ata hey. Muje is k remote ka nai pata k konsa hey. Kindly ap is ka koi best firmware bta den k me konsa firm ware download kerlon.

aoa sir i have a tp.ms 358.pb801 board and its been stuck on logo and i have downloaded the bin files in usb and my tv is not booting and i have also changed the usb when i put the usb only res and white lights come and not boot screen

My board is HV553 PC821 and my led resolution is 4k.the led is stuck on Wonder Share logo.which firmware should i download ?i am from pakistan should i try to flash the PAKISTAN version of firmware?or something else? i can not get to Secret menu to check the REF please guide me

I have TV with board: TP.HV553.PC821B firmware version: 20191223_193742, Android 7. and panel is T550QVN05.7. I have updated few firmware, but It is hanging on wisdom share logo and some times pop ups coming about some applications or services has stopped. Can I have new firmware to upgrade this board. If you can send me a link to download firmware which compatible to this I really appreciate. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to a Running group! You can connect with other subsc...

Members

bottom of page