top of page

Running

Public·10 members
Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Where To Buy Fresh Oysters In Singapore _HOT_

The key to finding delicious, oysters lie in their freshness. At Greenwood Fish Market, we source for at least six different varieties daily so that we always have options for beginners and connoisseurs alike.

where to buy fresh oysters in singapore

"I keep returning to buy since I moved to Singapore in April 2015.Buy fresh oysters, clams, crabs, lobsters and so on.Plus all types of frozen prawns and shellfish.Absolutely recommended!!"

"Chanced upon this store through Google maps and thought I'll check it out. Eventually bought quite a fair bit of seafood and invited my family over for dinner! Their live prawns, oysters and US clams were fresh and delicious! Will be back soon to purchase other yummies. Saw that they have live Hokkaido scallops, king crabs, lobsters, sole fish etc. A great find this weekend!"

Evergreen Seafood is a leading wholesaler and distributor of live, fresh and frozen seafood in Singapore, established since 1995. We carry both popular and premium seafood, ensuring that you will always have the perfect dish to serve at your table. Our comprehensive selection presents the opportunity for an interesting menu, ranging from crustaceans such as live Sri Lankan mud crab, alaskan king crab, dungeness crab, hairy crab, crab meat, boston lobsters, tiger prawns, vannamei white prawns, to molluscs and various shellfishes such as oysters, scallops, geoducks, clams, lala, mussels, squid, abalone. Not forgetting the nutritious range of fishes, we also carry chilean seabass (cod fishes), soon hock, groupers, pomfrets, turbot fishes, flounders, salmon and more.

Hailing from the Hyogo Prefecture in Japan, these plump oysters are generally sweet with creamy overtones and a slight tinge of earthiness. Freshly-flown to Singapore in small batches for ultimate freshness.

"Got these as part of my friend&#39s graduation meal and glad he enjoyed it very much! The oysters were fresh & huge! They were also easy to shuck considering that we are both first timers. Price is reasonable for its size. Further, I made an error inputting my email after checkout and the customer service was efficient and helpful! Thanks for bringing in excellent products and for the top-notch service! Highly recommended for anyone looking to elevate their gathering experience!"

"I was surprised these oysters were fresher than the ones I had in restaurants & bars! Even though they came frozen but were easy to thaw & shuck. Taste exactly as though they just came out from the sea. Very convenient to store in freezer and to have fresh oysters anytime I want!! This is my second order within 2 weeks!"

"Amazing quality of oysters at such a reasonable price! The preparation process was simple and easy, revealing oysters which were deliciously large, plump n super fresh! My guests loved them! Definitely will order again."

"The oysters are ridiculously fresh, consistent, plump and good. You may not necessary get this goodness and freshness from pub restaurants some times. Have introduced many friends since. Give it a try yourself."

"A friend introduced this shop to me since it's near where I'm staying. Decided to give it a shot and totally didn't regret it. The oysters are really fresh, huge and juicy! And easy to shuck considering that I'm a first timer in doing this. Price is reasonable for its size. Would definitely order again!"

"Not a fan of having oysters due to some with funky smell and/or taste. But these....I can never get enough! They are neither slimy nor funky. Sweet, creamy, fresh & clean-tasting they are favourites to have when I want an oyster fix! Oh, and these oysters are massive! Heck, I've become a regular ?"

"I'm definitely Slurp Your Oyster's biggest fan, having ordered more than 30 dozens to date! Their oysters have a great texture, a fresh non-fishy taste, and is extremely easy to shuck. Before I discovered SYO, I was quite ambivalent about raw oysters, but now I am totally hooked. My friends and family would easily wipe out 3-4 dozen at one seating, so I do recommend getting or sharing the 10-dozen package deal for the best discounts. Thank you for changing my life. :)"

Happy Hours are our favourite when it comes to drinks, and Tanuki Raw offers a $2 deal for freshly shucked oysters with every drink ordered, with a limit of six oysters per drink.

Happy hour at Southbridge sees rooftop views meet affordable oysters, going at $20 for a platter of six. Choose from flavours such as Umami, where oysters are dressed with yuzu and ponzu, or Natural, served with just lemon and a drizzle of Tabasco. This promotion runs on Monday to Thursday from 4pm to 8pm, and all day on Sunday.

Oyster lovers rejoice! We have oysters from A to Z: Australia, Canada, France, Japan, Ireland, New Zealand and USA are all specially handpicked. Each oyster is meticulously cleaned, and expertly shucked before being packed and sealed to retain freshness and their original flavour. At Season's Best we bring you 12 exclusive types of fresh live oysters all over the globe. The best thing is that they are air flown weekly from the source. Afterwards, we check for the quality of oysters before making the delivery to ensure our clients get the most satisfaction and enjoy seafood that are prepared and handles correctly! Some of the types of oysters we sell cannot be found anywhere else!

In Season's Best collections, we have both shucked and unshucked oysters. We understand that shucking oysters at home can initially be seen as a troublesome or a challenging task. It is relatively easy if you get the hang of it and buy the right kind of fresh oysters! Ultimately, there is nothing like the feeling of accomplishment by preserving the natural liquid in the shell, taking the extra time and effort required to pop the shells of your own oysters before you eat it fresh! The feeling of being a pro at shucking. Hence, we have come out with this article to guide you through your oysters shucking journey! Furthermore, unshucked oysters are cheaper than shucked oysters.

We understand that almost everyone in Singapore is living a hectic lifestyle. So, not many people have the luxury of time to shuck their own oysters and enjoy it. Fret not, you can enjoy freshly shucked oysters right to your doorstep and enjoy with your love ones without worrying about all the hassle that has got to do with shucking, cleaning and washing. Oysters at season's best will be handled with care by professional shuckers practicing for years to get such consistent results. Because practice makes perfect. Our pre-shucked oysters are user-friendly and will be delivered to you by Tuck Lee Ice cold trucks. Freshness Guaranteed 1x. 2x and 3x! Trust our cold chain experts who has more than 80 years of cold chain logistic in Singapore.

Letting you in on our latest arrival: We finally found the best quality oysters after spending a long time sourcing fishing ports all over Japan! The town of Murotsu has some of Japan's best oysters. Due to regulations, all Japanese oysters are shipped frozen to Singapore. They are blast frozen live at source using the latest freezing technology to maintain it's freshness and plumpness so you can enjoy the taste it as if it is just caught! The flesh of the Murotsu oysters is fleshy, silky and smooth with a wonderfully creamy texture. These are great oysters you shouldn't miss. Absolutely delish and bang for buck!

Our oysters gourmet all time favourite! Ostera Regal has a slight iodine and mineral tastes that leave a strong algal and sweet flavour. Despite a slightly higher price point, the harmony of flava you experience from this oysters will be worth the price. You are what you eat so make yourself premium and have it deliver fresh and chilled right to your doorstep like the royalty you are!

We do offer oysters platter delivery islandwide in Singapore. Enjoy them fresh and chilled. This is especially convenient for those having an event or celebration. Also, for those picky eaters or indecisive oysters lovers, our platter have a variety of oysters and there is definitely one type of oysters that you will fall in love with. So why choose and pick when you can have all?

What makes it even better is the unbelievable happy hour price of S$1.50 for their seasonal fresh oysters. Like all good things, these gems are limited, so go down early before the stock runs out.

Greenwood Fish Market is one of the go-to destinations for fresh seafood in Singapore. In particular, they are known for curating an extensive range of oysters from Ireland, France, and more.

Low in calories, high in micronutrients, and a unique sea-like flavour profile - these are a few of the common terms that are often associated with oysters. These shelled beauties tend to pack a flavourful punch especially if they are wild caught. And that is exactly what Mmmm! offers to all customers in Singapore. We understand that finding fresh and affordable oysters can be a challenge, especially if you are unsure of the best places that offer premium quality catches. At Mmmm!, you can find the freshest seafood in Singapore. The best part is that you can buy frozen or fresh oysters online and have them delivered to you within 2 days!

Whether you enjoy your oysters fresh or frozen to cook at a later stage, our range of seafood allows even novice cooks to get creative with their cooking ventures. Not sure how to whip up a delicious meal with your fresh or frozen oysters? Check out our recipe library for some culinary inspiration!

How to enjoy our oysters1. Bring the oyster close to your nose and inhale. The aroma should be sea-fresh.2. Use an oyster fork or your finger to slurp the oyster into your mouth, along with its brine.3. Give it about 3 chews. The saltiness will hit first followed by a creamy or buttery flavour. Finally, you will get a sweet aftertaste. Voila!

Any tips on how I can serve them? Everybody enjoys their oysters in different ways. I think the best way to enjoy an oyster is to gently open it without disturbing it, slice the muscle underneath to release it from the shell, and serve it over crushed ice. I love them \u201cnaked\u201d, which is with nothing on them or with just a touch of lemon juice. For plump meaty oysters, a little Tabasco doesn\u2019t hurt though. For larger parties, some other traditional condiments also could include freshly grated horseradish, cocktail sauce, fresh wasabi, or mignonette, which is basically vinegar with black pepper and minced shallots. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to a Running group! You can connect with other subsc...

Members

bottom of page