top of page

ФЕДЕРАЦИЯ ТХЭКВОНДО РОССИИ

ציבורי·10 חברים

Watchman Part 1mp4 2021

Heart is hyperdynamic and kissing walls. probably hypovolemic status.perisplenic area, minimal ascites, minimal pleural effusion with lung as (mirror image)there is round anechoic area outside the lung, it could be part of descending aorta ! or a normal structure..but picture might go with perforated viscus?!

Watchman Part 1mp4

- One hundred percent! I can't say for sure if this is a feature of the whole breeds, or I was so lucky with Bailey, but by nature this is an incredibly interesting dog with a very high intelligence. She does not immediately accept a stranger, she needs some time to get used to him. But if the test is successful, you will be presented with a completely different dog. Bailey is very outgoing and affectionate. She practically does not leave me, and especially adores tactile contact: scratching and stroking for her, that's everything. It is very important for Lagotte to feel the human presence - no matter what I do, she always tries to participate in it. My dishes - lying at my feet, reading - puts her head on my shoulder. This relationship has the opposite effect - Bailey is very easy to give in. training, she is excellently trainable. At seven months old, this is already an excellently controlled dog. Our Actress is able to express her own wishes even with the help of facial expressions! Her every movement is not just a random gesture - she always tries to express some feeling, emotion, or push the owner to action. When Bailey is a little older, we will definitely participate in exhibitions - it is unfair to bury such a talent in the ground!

- Yes and no. Wool is really easy to wash in water. But there is another problem - lagottas are not afraid of dirt. These are water dogs that feel great both in the lake and in a puddle. Therefore, bathing is not particularly difficult, but definitely frequent, especially when there is liquid mud outside. In the bathroom, Bailey feels completely comfortable - the water! And its dimensions are already comfortable for me - it just fits into the bathtub as a whole. Otherwise, it is not much different from most other dogs. 041b061a72

מי אנחנו

ברוך הבא לקבוצה! אתה יכול להתחבר עם מנויים אחרים, לקבל עדכונ...

חברים

• Feodor Martyshcenko
  • Gabriel Rivera
    Gabriel Rivera
  • Oliver Cook
    Oliver Cook
  • Noah Reed
    Noah Reed
  • Airam Rojas Zerpa
    Airam Rojas Zerpa
bottom of page